Traveling to Nairobi
Visa Guidelines (if needed)
- Go to http://evisa.go.ke/single-entry-visa.html
- Use the Tourist visa option.
- We recommend that you use a dummy ticket for this application and only confirm the ticket after you have been granted the visa.
We have made arrangements for our guests to stay at the Tamarind Tree Hotel which is close to the university.
The negotiated Rates for Bed and Breakfast are as follows:
- Standard Suite: Ksh 14,500 per night (Double room supplement at Ksh 4,000).
- Junior Suite: Ksh 25,000 per night.
- Executive Suite: Ksh 30,000 per night.
To make your reservation kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: Strathmore University Conference-COSAA 2023.
For any urgent inquiries, she is reachable at +254 729 249 977.
The hotel will provide the transfer. The charges are as below:
- 2 seater vehicle: Kes 3,500 per trip.
- 5 seater van: Kes 4,500 per trip.
Daily transfer to the venue
We have organized a shuttle to pick up all guests from the hotel to the venue.